Goals are essential to progress in life. They represent our desired future and dreams. The process of consciously thinking or writing (preferred) goals establishes personal clarity and then helps align our thoughts and behaviors to move toward those goals. They can be set in any area of our lives including personal growth, family, career, and more. Goals require desire and self-discipline if they are worth achieving.
- I can envision short and long-term goals…personal, family, school/work, financial, spiritual, social, etc.
- I can develop and implement a task plan to achieve goals.
Key Learning Points:
- Goals should be Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely (SMART).
- Write your goals. Share them with people who are important to you. This helps reinforce them.
- Take action to identify and eliminate obstacles to success.
- Some goals have a financial implication; build this into your budget.
- Consider setting goals in the context of best place to order clomid online.
- It takes time, focus and discipline to accomplish meaningful goals.
You exercise faith by setting goals. You set a goal when you say, “God, I believe you’re telling me that you want me to accomplish this by a particular date. It’s really going to stretch me to do it, but I believe this is what I need to do.” Source: order clomid online with mastercard by Rick Warren.
- Read about order clomid online reviews. Develop a personal understanding of each letter (S, M, A, R, T).
- Draft your goals. Be bold but selective.
- Discuss your draft goals with someone important in your life (spouse, parent, life coach, etc.).
- Identify the steps needed to achieve your goals. Do this step for each individual goal. If needed, research the goal online or at the library or talk to school counselors or life coach for guidance on how to reach the goal.
- Brainstorm roadblocks to accomplishing the goals and how to deal with them. For example, are there financial problems or time constraints to accomplishing the goal? Identify plans to go around or avoid potential roadblocks.
- Set deadlines. Don’t be overwhelmed by large goals, set small goals to help meet the large goals.
Exercises for Older Teens and Adults:
- Goals. Develop SMART goals for heart, mind, body and soul. This is part of the Mentor for Purpose Workshop series. can i order clomid online for the exercise and template.
- Goal Worksheet. Use the Goals Worksheet below in a 1:1 or small group setting. Ask each person to think of one goal in each life area: Family/Home, School/Career, Financial, Spiritual, Physical/Health, Friends/Social, Mental/ Educational. Try to set at least one long-term goal.
Exercises for Younger Teens (13-16):
- can you purchase clomid over the counter. The life of a younger teen should be focused on family, school and personal development. Consider using the above Goals Worksheet.
- Goal Board. Make a goal board to track goals. Teens often benefit from visual activities. Gather old magazines and a large sheet of poster board. Get your youngster excited about filling her goal board with pictures that show ideas, desires, thoughts, plans and goals. An added benefit of this art project is the dialogue that it might inspire between you and your teen. Source: clomid for sale online cheapwhere can i buy cheap clomid pills by Kay Ireland.
Discussion Questions to Encourage Critical Thinking:
- What areas of your/my life are important enough to set goals? Are there consequences to not meeting them?
- Do you know the difference between long-term and short-term goals?
- What goal in my life would truly excite you/me?
- Do I have or need an accountability partner to help me achieve my goals?
Tools and Templates:
- buy cheap clomid pills. can i order clomid online if you want to work in the Word version.
- where can i purchase clomid over the counter.
- buy cheap clomid online uk.
- buy cheap clomid uk on StageofLife.com
- Goal. An aim or target for something that somebody wants to achieve. Source: buy clomid online with mastercard. A desired result a person or a system envisions, plans and commits to achieve a personal or organizational desired end-point in some sort of assumed development. Many people endeavor to reach goals within a finite time by setting deadlines. Source: buy clomid online uk.
LSN Blogs (250 Words):
- buy clomid online pharmacy.
- buy clomid online paypal.
- buy clomid online reviews.
- buy clomid online india
- buy clomid pct online.
- buy clomid pct uk.
- where can i buy clomid for pct uk.
- where can i buy clomid pct.
- No specific books are recommended yet. buy clomid cheap online to see a good collection of book ideas on Amazon.
- where can i buy clomid cheap on SuccessGrid.com
- buy clomid cheap uk
- order clomid online canada, an essay on ThisIBelieve.com.
- order clomid online cheap
- order clomid online uk on Purpose Driven.com
- “Commit your works to the LORD, and your thoughts will be established.” – Proverbs 16:3 (NKJV)
- “A goal without a plan is just a dream.” – Author unknown
- “Picture yourself in your mind’s eye as having already achieved this goal. See yourself doing the things you’ll be doing when you’ve reached your goal.” – Earl Nightingale
One Point Lessons:
Related Skills on LSN Wiki:
- cheap clomid tablets.
- cheap clomid and nolvadex.
- cheap clomid for sale.
- can i buy clomid in abu dhabi.
- buy clomid online in south africa.
Lesson Plans are available upon request, purchase clomid online canada:
- Goals 1 (for younger teens).
- Goals 1 (for younger teens with instructor notes).
- Purpose and Goals (for older teens and adults).
- Purpose and Goals (for older teens and adults with instructor notes).