The Life Solutions Network, LLC (LSN) respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Websites and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- Our websites allow us to track some general information such as number of visits but this is not personally identifiable as you.
- Note that passwords are managed by a WordPress plugin tool and are not accessible.
- Occasionally, pictures are taken at network events and may be posted to our web site. We will post with your consent.
Information You Provide to Us
- We collect limited information that you submit on our Registration Form including name, e-mail, phone number, interests, etc. This is used to initiate member web site access and to help you get the most of the network. This is stored in a secure Microsoft cloud service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To communicate with you about network and community events.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose personal information that we collect or you provide except as follows:
- Occasionally, we will add your contact information (name, e-mail, phone number) if you play an active role within the network. Your consent will be requested.
- Your e-mail address may be visible to others in various types of e-mail communications.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Life Solutions Network, our customers or others.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Tony Aloise Founder of Life Solutions Network, LLC