Personal visioning is the process of “looking” into your future and capturing its essence in words and pictures (any media). It is a representation and imagination of your future state, part idealism and part plan. It addresses any part of your life you choose, e.g. personal, family, career, relationships, financial, etc.
- I have a vision of my life that guides me in positive and energizing ways. I “see” my ideal future.
Key Learning Points:
- A documented vision is powerful because it can be shared and revisited. Reviewing it from time-to-time implants it in our mind, helping us subconsciously to be propelled toward it. This is simply another way of “best place to order clomid online”.
- Take some quiet time to capture simple notes:
- What do you like about your current life?
- What do you wish was currently better?
- What are your hopes and dreams?
- Turn each of these thoughts into a short vision statement. See below for a few examples.
- Review the vision regularly. Think about how you can bring detailed richness to the statements. Update it as you learn.
- Add appropriate SMART goals to activate essential vision elements.
- A vision is just part of your “life plan”. Other key components might include order clomid online with mastercard, order clomid online reviews, Values, can i order clomid online or long-term can you purchase clomid over the counter.
- A vision should be bold and somewhat out of reach, here are some examples of vision statements:
- My home is warm and inviting to family and friends (not “I live in a big house in Hawaii”).
- I am content with my resources of time and money (not “I am rich” or “on the beach 24 hours a day”).
- I am surrounded by people who love and respect me.
- I experience the world’s attractions and cultures (not “I want to travel”).
- Learning and growth occur every day in unexpected ways.
- Characteristics of a personal vision:
- It attracts commitment and is energizing.
- It creates meaning in a person’s life.
- It establishes a standard of excellence.
- It bridges the present to the future.
- It transcends the status quo.
Source: clomid for sale online cheap on PoenitzMentoring.com
- The documentation of a vision could come in many forms, e.g. document, poster or video. It needs to emotionally capture your imagination with words, pictures (and any other senses you can capture) in your own style. Sharing it with others enables input and support.
- A vision is personal…your words, your ideas and your media. It must grab your heart and mind.
- A vision can be personal, family-oriented, team-oriented or even company-oriented. You choose the scope. This wiki addresses the personal side but most of the ideas are consistent.
Exercises for Older Teens and Adults:
Exercises for Younger Teens (13-16):
- None at this time.
Questions to Encourage Critical Thinking:
- Where do I want to be in 5, 10 or 20 years? Relationships, career, spiritually, location, finances, retirement, etc.
- Why do these ideas about my future seem important to me?
- How will I make my vision a reality? What goals are needed now? Are there intermediate milestones?
- What is God’s vision for your life?
Tools and Templates:
- Vision and Goals
- where can i purchase clomid online on TheMentoringGroup.com
Web Articles/Short Stories/Essays:
- where can i purchase clomid over the counter by Brenton Russell on BrentonRussell.com.
- buy cheap clomid online uk by Dr. Linda Phillips-Jones on TheMentoringGroup.com
- buy cheap clomid uk by Royale Scuderi on LifeHack.org
- Need a recommendation.
- buy clomid online with mastercard by artgym on YouTube. This video explains what a vision is, why having one is important and will tell you how you can create your own personal vision for the future in three easy steps.
- buy clomid online uk by Casey Pearce on YouTube.
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
- “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe”. – Gail Devers
- “Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.” – Jonathon Swift
- None at this time.
Summary 2-page Lesson Examples:
- None at this time.