Organization design is a strategic process that shapes everything about a non-profit’s work. Key elements include: tasks, people, information, structures, decision making and rewards.
- Design Principles for High Performance
- Tasks, People, Information, Decision-Making, Structure, Rewards Choices
- PACE (Process, Accountable, Contribute, Execute) Chart
- “Every organization is perfectly designed to get the results it gets. If you want different results, change the design.”
How LSN Can Help:
- Guide the development of organization design principles.
- Develop role clarity across processes and role interactions.
Click here to go deeper into Organization Design.