We want to increase awareness of volunteer opportunities in the area of social service in NKY with a general goal is to create new volunteer capacity.
Why This is Important:
- Volunteerism can change the fundamental capacity for an organization to deliver its mission.
Elements of Connect:
- Volunteer Fairs. We will host 3-4 volunteer fairs at different NKY locations throughout the year. These are targeted to the community at large.
- Volunteer Leaders’ Workshops. These are targeted to volunteer coordinators/managers and the people who support them.
- Volunteer NKY on Facebook. We love to talk about serving to our purpose, passion and potential.
- Blogs about Volunteering from the LSN blog titled 250 Words.
- Updates. Subscribe to the LSN Newsletter to get monthly updates.
- Customers and Suppliers. Customers of volunteers are organizations that need them. Suppliers of volunteers include organizations such as families, organizations, churches, businesses, cities and schools.
- Why NKY? Northern Kentucky is the home of the Life Solutions Network, sponsor of Volunteer NKY.